Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Yeah, I'm early. So Sue Me!

Look, I am functioning on no real sleep, so I will go to bed soon. In light of that fact, here is my Friday random 10, one hour early (those east of the Pacific time zone will say it's OK).

"In Too Deep" by Genesis, from Invisible Touch
"Heart Of The Sunrise" by Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, from An Evening of YES Music Plus
"The Shadow Of The Past" by Howard Shore, from The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring
"The Old Apartment" by Barenaked Ladies, from Rock Spectacle
"Jungleyes" by Simon Phillips, from Another Lifetime
"Toilet" by Ryuichi Sakamoto, from Love Is The Devil
"And You And I (live)" by Yes, from Yesyears
"Onward" by Yes, from Tormato
"Fortune Selller" by Yes, from Open Your Eyes
"Somehow, Someday" by Yes, from Open Your Eyes

I swear this was on random! Jon Anderson with ABWH (great tour, by the way) and later four Yes tunes in a row, the last two from one album? Oh, it may have something to do with my being a Yes fan, but this is WAY out of proportion. And no, for you iTunes users, I was not using ratings-weighted Party Shuffle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home