Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Not to be Outdone . . .

OK, Karah and David are doing Random 10 shuffles on iTunes/iPods, so I'm off to do it myself. I'll be back in just a moment with the top 10 of a random shuffle from my iTunes Music Library (I refuse to include anything my wife had my download, however . . . those tracks are not my fault, and I refuse to take the blame for them).

In case you were wondering, after dropping the six tracks that belong to Sunshine, I have exactly 1500 to randomize. Here are the top 10:

"Keep the Customer Satisfied" by Simon and Garfunkel, from Bridge Over Troubled Water
"Yours is No Disgrace" by Yes, from The Yes Album
"California Revisited" by America, from Homecoming (later re-recorded under the name "Everyone I Meet is from California")
"Too Close to the Sun" by The Alan Parsons Project, from On Air
"Thunder" by Jon and Vangelis, from Short Stories
"Dança Do Ouro" by Jon Anderson, from Deseo
"Better World" by Toto, from Livefields (studio version on Mindfields)
"Freedom Calling" by Colin Hay, from Transcendental Highway (Hay is from Men at Work)
"Sad" by Jon Anderson, from The More You Know
"I Will Remember" by Toto, from Tambu

OK, who seeded the randomizer today, huh? I wanna know! That's two Toto, two solo Anderson, one Anderson with Vangelis, and one Yes (Anderson on vocals). Mind you, I rather like the selection, but come on! That's a little lopsided, even if Anderson does appear on at least 210 tracks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home