Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Step one . . .

Well, if it was some feeling of incomplete accomplishment or surrender resulting from my not having pushed my board game idea out there, then I should soon be seeing relief. I have located a reputable company that performs creative evaluations, testing, and representation. For the first time, however, I have found a way that I might get the game to market without an investment of close to $100,000.

I should, within a week, have the last of the information I need, and with a little more staring at finances, I may have the chance to put this whole thing in someone else's hands for the first time since I invented the core concept nearly a decade ago. I will come back with updates as new information becomes available, though, while I have crossed fingers, I know that the market is not warm, especially for games that have no random element, shouting, or clay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home