Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Fixing up the Look

Yeah, I know that the templates are quite reasonable here, but I originally went with the green because it was clean. I am keeping some green because it goes with the shades of grey I am using (no, it's not black, and you can check the code or use a color meter if you don't believe me). Fire those comments my way if you are having trouble, but please let me know which parts are difficult to read and why. I like pages that are clean and fast. And while I may post a picture every now and then, it won't be big, nor will it be often.

Oh yeah, and if anyone knows how to make the CSS used here work with window.innerWidth, let me know. I am trying to make the main portion of the blog equal to the width inside of the browser window minus 300 pixels. In Javascript I would just use window.innerWidth-300, but it fails here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home