Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Looking Elsewhere

It has long been known that one of the things that keeps blogs not only going but growing is the cross-pollenation that goes on within the community. I have begun using the "Next Blog" button to search for blogs I like. These will run the gamut from the downright funny to the intensely serious. So far I have isolated five with a couple more waiting in the wings.

Here's the catch. The number will never exceed ten. It's all about the king: interesting content. I don't want to track more than ten blogs at a time, so that will be my limit. Remember, I'll also be spending time looking for new ones to bump current blogs off the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home