Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Quantum Mechanics and Argentinian Literature

Yes, I know people before me have suggested links between the two topics in the title of this post, but they haven't said what I have to say. It's all about Hilbert Space and Borges, after all. What, you ask, is this loon raving about? Well, not having generated any new game ideas, I switched gears and went back to an idea I had last year. I am working on a ground-breaking article (read: destined to be ignored by my peers), and there's nothing any of you can do about it!

It feels good, after a couple false starts over the last nine months or so, to get back to this. Perhaps my idea is like a human baby and just needed to gestate for a bit before I could really get it out of me (suddenly I feel like Arnold Schwarzenegger for some reason, but perhaps I should let that pass before I try to spend billions of dollars I don't have). Anyway, we may see if this was my little itch. I suspect it isn't (see how I put the whole thing at ease by pretending to look away?), but then who am I to care if I produce something in the process, right? Oh well, back to my notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home