Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Friday, February 11, 2005

iTunes Shuffle

Friday is really the best day for doing regular non-bloggy blogs like shuffles and movie reviews, and that way I'll remember to put it all together. Here we go again, torturing those few unfortunates who stumble here and read. (I have decided to supercede pure randomness until I have at least five of these under my belt. Repeats will be included but not counted*.)

"You Are The Flower" by Toto, from Toto
*"Keep The Customer Satisfied" by Simon and Garfunkel, from Bridge Over Trouble Water
"A Fool's Paradise" by Poco, from Under The Gun
"Don't Cut The Wire (Brother)" by Asia, from Aria
"Cloud #9" by Ryuichi Sakamoto, from Heartbeat
"The Breaking Of The Fellowship" by Howard Shore, from The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring
"Hurry Home" by Jon Anderson, from Change We Must (the original, with secondary title "Song For The Pleaides," is on In The City Of Angels)
"The Air That I Breathe" by The Hollies, from Super Hits: The Hollies
"Spirits Drifting" by Brian Eno, from Another Green World
"Teakbois" by Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, from Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe
"Communication" by Spandau Ballet, from The Singles Collection

There you have it, folks. Not, I think, as strong as my last one, though certainly more varied.

Addendum: I claim no responsibility for any errors on lyricsfreak.com.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger K said...

Eno is cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home