Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Will iTunes Know?

Can a piece of software possibly sense why I was unable to perform my weeky random 10? You say it can't? I guess I am about to find out.

"Why Don't You Write Me?" by Simon and Garfunkel, from Bridge Over Troubled Water
"Don't Answer Me" by The Alan Parsons Project, from Live
"Eye In The Sky" by The Alan Parsons Project, from Live
"Jamaica Jerk-Off" by Elton John, from Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
"Stop Loving You" by Toto, from The Seventh One
"Sweet Dreams" by Yes, from Yesterdays
"Do You Believe In Magic?" by The Lovin' Spoonful, from Do You Believe In Magic
"The Raven" by The Alan Parsons Project, from Live
"No More 'I Love You's'" by Annie Lennox, from Medusa
"Be My Yoko Ono" by Barenaked Ladies, from Gordon

OK, that was a little spooky. I got three songs from Parsons' live album. And while "Why Don't You Write Me?" is, superficially, about writing a letter, it does sound like the play begging to be written. I swear, however, that I took from the full library the first ten that came up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home