Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Back In iTunes

Well, my friend off in Central Europe was pleased by the mention, but she never told me whether or not she found anything. Maybe this time I will get a report. So away we go . . .

"World Of Light" by America The Complete Greatest Hits
"Rest" by Tim Finn, from Say It Is So
"Two Sides Of The Moon" by Asia, from Arena
"Last Train To London" by Electric Light Orchestra, from Discovery
"Koyaanisqatsi" by Philip Glass, from Koyaanisqatsi (Soundtrack)
"Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John, from Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
"Love Conquers All" by Yes, from Yesyears (Disc 4)
"Number One" by Styx, from Brave New World
"Toilet" by Ryuichi Sakamoto, from Love Is The Devil
"The Border" by America, from View From The Ground

Well, it certainly qualifies as a mix. I can't say what to make of disco right after Asia. Then again, I have no excuse for having bought that Styx album, unless people will believe me when I say I had expected they could have done better. Still, on the whole it's not as bad as it could have been.

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger Scrivener said...

I love the Koyaanisqatsi sound track, and was just talking about it with another friend after not having thought of it in quite a while. But, sorry, there are no excuses for ever having purchased any album by Styx. Ever. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home