Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Spring Spin

I have managed to be unproductive in fine fashion for most of my break, and it feels good. As things stand, I will have six weeks to numb my mind during the beginning of summer, but things could change. It could be zero. So, back to iTunes I go, far from trying to redo undocumented Javascript or learn enough foundational calculus to manage complex vector spaces.

"She Will Have Her Way" by Neil Finn, from Try Whistling This
"Walk" by Ryuichi Sakamoto, from Love Is The Devil (my other Sakamoto is on tape, OK?)
"Only When You Leave" by Spandau Ballet, from The Singles Collection
"Heading For The Light" by Traveling Wilburys, from Vol 1
"The Old Apartment" (Live) by Barenaked Ladies, from Rock Spectacle
"Transmitter" by Daniel Lanois, from Shine
"Fall Free" by The Alan Parsons Project, from On Air
"In The Real World" by The Alan Parsons Project, from Stereotomy
"Another Cup Of Coffee" by Mike + The Mechanics, from Beggar On A Beach Of Gold
"Confusion" by Electric Light Orchestra, from Discovery

Wow! And there are still people in this world who say that a little break doesn't do any good. I listened to one of these in my car today, and two more are on my driving CD. Three from my car, which has only 10 CDs in it, is doing pretty well. The rest is pretty solid as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home