Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Link Changes

I have made one change (two, if you want to get picky about separating removal and addition) to my links list. As I noted when I first created it, there would always be ten links. In order to add one, I must remove one. Such changes will always involve commenting links out, so those who wish to find the information on removed links will find that information between comment tags when viewing the HTML.

In any case, as much as I enjoy the content on Juan Galis-Menendez's Philosophical Dialogues, I rarely take the time to read the extended entries he creates, skimming them when I do go there. I have added a link to Xaotica. You won't find the same kind of writing there as in other blogs I have links to, but I know the writer, and she seems to have recently discovered that I have this blog and linked to it.

Now I really do need to take a look at tweaking the look a little. I like neutral background with a number 5 grey or darker, but the text style and color could get updated.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Juan Galis-Menendez said...

Hi,

For those who do not have the time for longer essays, a personal diary of sorts may be found in my second blog "Critical Vision." I hope to have a new book out by early next year, 2006.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home