Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

One Thing I Won't Miss When We Move . . .

is being along parade routes; practically on top of the finish line for a marathon (that's noisier than you might think); and above an access road that, despite the neighborhood, somehow attracts the same twits who are doing their best to collapse their lungs with their stereo systems.

At this moment, Earth Day has interrupted my sleep via marching bands. Unamplified, these are pretty bad, of course. Bouncing off of mid-rise and high-rise buildings (God only knows the accoustics of the outside of the Disney Concert Hall). Don't get me wrong, I like Earth Day. I love all it represent. I just don't freakin' want it marching through my sleep. Ever. And if everything else can keep right on up with that, well . . .

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger jo(e) said...

I had no idea that Earth Day involved marching bands. Weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home