Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Back To School

By this time tomorrow the first day of the new will have ended. Yep, having just turned my grades in on Thursday, I am heading right back in there.

I was looking at tying the readings closely to the assignments, but I backed off, though that was more because of the stress of summer than anything else. Orwell, in any case, will make a fine example for about everything, and I can always redirect my students with an updated syllabus if I feel the need later.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger Snacks said...

Luckily, there's no Calamine lotion for the mind because this is cool (Doug told me about it if you're wondering). I'm glad you set boundaries with the heavy political stuff. There's plenty of that going around and I see my own blog as a place to take a break.

Cheers.

Alice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home