Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Back To Scratch (Please Comment)

OK, because of longstanding rendering problems with IE, I have returned to my original choice of the "Son of Moto" template. I will, as I indicted, be testing all changes in IE (as a callback to an earlier post, you'll note that the ONLY current-version browser with a problem was made by Microsoft). I may, however, decide to trash 800x600 compatibility. I still need to decide on that.

Here's where I need your feedback, people:

What kind of look works here? The "Son of Moto" look is a little too reminiscent of Father Karras' frock for my taste.

3 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it. Looks great.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Chase Edwards Cooper said...

I like this look more when compared to the last one. If the green color isn’t turning you on, you can probably alter the color codes in your template code. I used a web color reference chart to choose and experiment with my hues – everything from background to links to hovering.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is easier to read. Agreeing with abnormal and amy, i have my old template color-tweated till I screwed up somewhere and i havent had the time or energy to reformat my new blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home