Caveat: Venter

Think about all of the things that make your brain itch. These are mine.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Petition (fully revised)

A petition is circulating regarding funding for the arts and public broadcasting. I received it today and, sadly, was too incensed to look deeply into it before following up properly. The petition is, or was, valid. It is deals with an old funding crisis, and now I must apologize to those who received copies from me and warn others.

If you receive an e-petition regarding a threat to public broadcast and arts funding, it does NOT bear on the recent question, but an older one. For more information, visit this site. I must extend my deepest apologies to a woman whose contact information appears prominently on this document, though I am loath to name her here as she has been haunted long enough by this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home